The Hirundo Paint Roller Brush will provide a perfect solution for the home decoration and furniture renovation!
- Excellent Paint Brush – The Hirundo Paint Roller Brush is for painting large surface, such as wall, door, floor, ceiling, roof.
- Cover a greater area faster and more evenly – Perfect finish on any surface, rough or smooth
- Long Lasting Quality – The material of the brush is Super Fine Flocked, they are washable and reusable. Wash the roller after painting,dry it and store in cool dry places.
- Washable and Reusable – No wasting time bending down often to your paint tray to reload the roller. Just pour in, snap on the lid and Paint! After using, clean it, dry it and keep it for the next time. Painting filling and clean-up are quick and easy
- Save the time and money – No prep time, NO drop sheets, NO tape masking. Just Pour and Paint to revitalize any wall or surface in just a few minutes
1. The product should be cleaned and dried before the first use
2. If the coating is difficult to penetrate, recommend dilution after operation
3. In the process of brushing, you don’t have to brush or press the brush in the same direction, so it works better
Do not exposure the brush under the sun too long, otherwise the roller brush will harden.
Why choose Our Paint Roller ?
- Save the time, money and mess of traditional paint rollers. No prep time, NO drop sheets, NO tape masking. Just Pour and Paint to revitalize any wall or surface in just a few minutes.
- The Roller Paint Brush is so simple and easy to use even your kids can help give a professional paint job to nearly any surface. Skip the mess and have fun painting walls, decks, ceilings, and furniture with the whole family.
Use indoor and outdoor; Or just cover up scuff marks and stains in seconds.The Paint Brush can transform your entire home and raise it’s value faster than you ever thought possible.
- Use the included Super Fine Flocked Edger, and Corner Cutter to quickly paint those tricky corners, or around switches outlets and door frames. Attach any broom stick or mop handle to extend the roller and paint a ceiling in a fraction of the usual time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is included when I buy ?
1 Paint Roller + 1 Flocked Edger + 1 Corner Pad + 1 Resting Tray + 1 Easy-Pour Jug + 3 x Aluminium Tube Section
- How do I use the paint roller
1. Remove cap and fill with paint
2.Roll on unwanted newspaper for 2-3 minutes unitl the paint spreads evenly over the roller (for the first time only)
3.You can now paint without dipping or dripping
4.Place in a standing position when not in use
5.If doing a ceiling it is recommended to only half load the brush
6.Pour unused paint back into the tin when finished.
- How to clean after use ?
To clean, wash under running water or soak overnight in tap water
- How much paint does the roller hold ?
The roller head can contain up to 1 litre of paint and can be constantly used for up to 10 minutes covering up to 17 square metres of wall. The patented fabric and distribution system ensures even coverage on all surfaces.
1x Paint Bucket
1x Resting Tray
1x Paint Roller
1x Wheel Brush
1x Corner Painter
3pcs x Extended Rods