One of the most common questions we get from Jerky Making enthusiasts is: “How can I make Jerky that is soft & tender?”. This is the answer. Let me elaborate a bit.
While many jerky lovers will eat ANY kind of jerky, some people have specific tastes. Some like jerky that is hard and dry (we call this old fashioned jerky) while others like jerky that is soft and tender. For soft and tender jerky, there are a few things that can be done to get this desired result but the easiest thing to do is to use this tenderizer on your sliced meat prior to marinating it. The stainless steel blades will physically break the fibers of the meat down while simultaneously creating many pores for the marinade to soak into. This whole process will result in a more tender jerky.
This tenderizing process has several advantages:
- It can cut your cooking/drying times by up to 40%!
- This means you can make more jerky in less time.
- Increases flavor absorption by up to 600%!
- That means flavor, flavor, and more flavor. It works effortlessly well on beef, chicken, turkey, pork, elk, venison, buffalo, wild boar, and many other meat types.
Our 56 blade Stainless Steel Meat Tenderizer is perfect for every jerky makers tool box and is one of the top choices by Jerky Making Pros for making jerky that is softer and tenderer than traditional jerky.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- 56 stainless steel blades with hard texture, corrosion resistance and not easy to get rusty.
- Double protective cover can resist dust and prevent scratching the blades or injuring person.
- ABS hand press handle with spring design will bring you much convenience.
- The side of the hand press handle has unlocking and shutting button for operating the item.
- Indispensable for daily life which can shorten the cooking time.
- Suitable for home kitchen, hotel, restaurant and so on.
How to use:
- Please cleaned thoroughly for the first time using.
- Place the steak, pork or other cut of meat on the cutting board and remove the protective cover.
- Gently press the item on the top of meat and repeat the process over the whole meat.(Avoid the bones)
- Turn the piece of meat over, repeat this on the other side for some thicker meat.
- Cleaned after each use and can be cleaned in dishwasher with the water temperature does not exceed 80 degrees.
- Can put some edible oil or lard on steel pipe of both sides for using.
- Please place the meat on the cutting board to prevent injuring the blades.
- Eliminate the bones or thaw frozen meat firstly before you use the item to prevent breaking the blades.
- Don’t put your hands on blades when you use this item.