This hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. It distributes the force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts. It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and airline fittings.
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing.
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze.
- Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction.
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object.
- Interlock mechanism converts torque load into an intelligent locking feature.
- Easy to use -no guessing bolt sizes. Squeeze the handles until the 4 jaws find the right size.
- Instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from 1/2″ to 13/16″.
- Size: 8inch
- Material: High-carbon steel.
- Applicable Nut Size: 13-20mm.
- 5 SAE sizes: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch.